- Obtained my 500-hour Yoga Certification from Yoga Life Institute of New Hampshire.
- Assisted my brother-in-law in setting up his Unifi system including multiple access points and a CloudKey Gen 2 controller.
- My Chingu team started out, including me, with 4 developers. The project has 6 sprints, each a week long. We lost our first developer the start of Sprint 2, and our second developer on Sprint 4 (21-Sept-2020). We have now reviewed the scope that we want to work with these final 2 weeks of the project, of which 5 straight days I will be unavailable.
Another Home Network Buildout
- Started building out my brother-in-laws home network. He has Verizon FiOS and we’ve got the following up and running.
- UniFi CloudKey Gen2
- UniFi 24 Port Gen 2 Switch
- 4, UniFi nanoHD access points
- UniFi EdgeRouter 4 (part of the Verizon FiOS package)
- 2, Raspberry Pi running on Ubuntu
- We will finish this off next month running a few 100 feet of network cables to hardwire a few locations in the house.
- Travels by Michael Chichton
- The First 20 Hours by Josh Kaufman