- Due to the recent issues and security concerns with Zoom, I spun my own Jitsi server.
- I relocated therefore I upgraded a few items in the homelab. Current setup includes…
- pfSense XG-7100 - for firewall and an intrusion prevention system
- UniFi Dream Machine Pro
- UniFi Switch 24 PoE Gen2
- multiple UAP-nanoHD
- Raspberry Pis running Pi-hole
- Dell 9020M running Ubuntu, Docker, and a few VMs for testing. I’ve been testing Pi-hole to compare it to pfBlockerNG-devel from pfSense.
- Gandhi the Man by Eknath Easwaran
- Strength in the Storm by Eknath Easwaran
- Renewal by Eknath Easwaran
- Climbing the Blue Mountain by Eknath Easwaran